Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Monday, December 27, 2010

Feliz Navidad!

I can't believe Christmas is here! The last few months have passed so quickly! It's going to be a quiet Christmas this year, just Jose and I! I did buy some Christmas lights for the house but when i got home, only every other bulb works and the only setting is on off on off on off on off, so when you yurn the lights off in the living room it feels like a rave. I also bought a poinsettia *Noche Buena in mexico, they are actually native to Mexico and Central America. Today I am going to make meatballs... not very traditional but maybe a new one for us. Jose has to work today until one so i am happily going to be doing Christmas makeup and hair... I've actually been excited all week haha. I hope everybody has a really great Christmas, I send all my love to my family... next year I promise!


So now it's the 27th... part 2! here are some pictures from our weekend.
x


My poinsettia 


Christmas eve :-) con tequila
Goat cheese with honey and patatas bravas... very good!
Love you my man in pink
Going to an italian restaurant all dressed up

No comments:

Post a Comment