Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Tuesday, August 24, 2010




Buenos dias

Right now, Starbucks and I are spending some quality time together. I love my local one, you can sit outside and they have plugs so you can do things like update your blog! I am drinking a mocha Frappuccino, with soy milk, a shot of mint and no whip... really good. So on Sunday Jose surprised me and took me to the zoo, which was so lovely because every time we drive by the zoo i say “oo I would love to go there one day”. I actually already had an idea where we were going... it seems impossible to keep a secret from me haha. It is free on Sunday, and it is an outside zoo so all of the animals are not locked up in cages, apart from the gorilla which made me really sad. There were so many people looking through the glass and it was shut in this big room, he sat down and was wrapping his arms around his knees and just looked like a really human being that was frightened... made me very :-( but all of the other animals looked really good! I love the pictures we took, and I can’t decide which ones to put up, so I may put up lots! This weekend we also went to a yoga class on Saturday morning, I was quite surprised at how 1. How good Jose is 2. How inflexible I have become... but the class was great, it was Ashtanga yoga whatever that is haha but at one point we had our hands on the ground and our legs up on the way doing bridge handstands so it was quite challenging. After we did our gym session and after this I was completely exhausted! We then did our laundry, went for Korean food at this restaurant where they can only speak English and their attempt at muchas gracias was “mucho grac..s haha crazy how you can live in a Spanish speaking country and not be able to say thank you to your customers. Anyway, we then went to Chedraui and bought groceries, lots of fruit and veg! We had decided to go to a club in the evening but we were too tired and had an early night, so boring haha Sunday was the zoo, then we watched “Inception” which after the second time I actually understand now and it is an amazing movie. We then went home and watched another movie called “Always by my side” (mum watch this). It is about a dog... and I won’t say what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment