Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Friday, August 27, 2010

The week


Just a quick blog, I feel like I don't have too many things to report. I have finally started to get my own groups, so far i have three which works out to about 17 hours a week so far, and I will get another 2/3 groups in the next month. I have 2 beginners groups and one advanced group and so far they all seem really nice and I am quite enjoying being Miss teacher Leanne :-) I went to a yoga class on Wednesday which was amazing. The girl is from Russia but she speaks really good Spanish and I just loved her style of yoga, first time I had done a handstand i a long time, I could definitely feel it in my shoulders the next day! Jose is coming with me today and I think he will like it. We are going to Xalapa tonight so he is taking a half day at work, we are gyming and then taking the bus around 5. I think I will have some Xalapa things to blog about next week. Okies well have a nice day! xxx

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you enjoying your yoga and that classes are going well. Hope you had a good time in Xalapa - speak soon, love you, mum xxx

    ReplyDelete