Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello September

Hmm so I didn't blog much last week.. I did have time, but i was not feeling very well- my sinusitus problems returned, and after much thinking and internet researching I have put it down to too much dairy.. cheese mainly! Anyway I have not eaten dairy for 3 days now and i am feeling so much better. I am going to start with some eggs and yogurt next week because I do think calcium is important but just in much smaller quantities. Anyway that's my long excuse.
The weekend went by so quickly.. Friday we went to an area called La Condesa, t's my favourite part of the city, we had dinner at a french style cafe restaurant... lots of dark red paint, candles and fairy lights-I loved it.
Saturday we went to the mall alll day.. and then in the evening we went out dancing so by Sunday we were completely exhausted. Sunday was just rest, watching movies, I made a green salsa chicken dish and a veggie stirfry which was rather good if i do say so and then an early night!
This week so far is going well, crappy weather, every time is leave the house it starts to rain! Tonight I have my later class and tomorrow i start a new class with a son and mom in a very wealthy area so that should be interesting...
Next Wednesday is a big National holiday, it will be 200 years of independence and 100 since the Revlution so no work wed and thur.. and knowing Mexico probably not Friday either! On the 25th Jose and I have been invited to a wedding, it will be my first Mexican wedding so I am quite excited. Its an evening wedding here in the City so probably will be a little different. Then on the 2nd of October we have tickets to go and see the Black Eyed Peas with David Guetta which I cannot wait for :-) Anyways speak soon! xxxxxxxx
p.s feels weird that Uvic Starts today! Good luck xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment