Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bit of a lonely Friday

Buenas noches everyone, so it's Friday, I just had a sandwich for dinner at Starbucks.. needless to say not the most eventful Friday night. Jose has been in Veracruz all week with Chedraui (the company he works for) and won't be back until tomorrow. Its been a really busy week, I covered a class and did some evaluations for new students who want to study at the school on top of my classes so I've definitely been occupied. However, I don't like sleeping in the apartment alone but I think I'm slowly getting used to it. I was a bit worried about being here by myself at first but everything been just fine and I feel like i can survive quite well in the craziness of Mexico City without holding someone's hand.... although I do look forward to holding Jose's hand tomorrow :-) 
Today I bought a new nail varnish which is bright red... definitely the most exciting point of the day.. which then lead to buying a new mascara and eye shadow too. For those who are familiar with Sanbourns.. they now sell Rimmel, smashbox, and L'oreal in their full collections... that's probably only exciting to me haha
okay enjoy the weekend
Here is poesy picture with my new colour

No comments:

Post a Comment