Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Surprise Friday and Corona Capital

Beautiful sunset
Yea so I had my first 'boyfriend coming home from a trip earlier than expected surprise' this weekend. On friday I got in to bed at about 10, cool i know, but woke up to loud knocking at the door and Leeannneee, i stumbled out of the bed and Mr Jose was at the door, it was only 11 but it felt like 4am. It was soooo good to see him, and in my confused sleepy state my first thought was... oh my god I haven't shaved my legs since Sunday...
He brought back loads of free stuff from the Expo, shaving cream being one of them! but food, flashlight, water bottles, notebooks, shampoo, loads of cleaning and bathroom products which is great because that's something we wont have to spend money on for a while! Also a good collection of chocolate which will keep me amused this week.
On Saturday we went to a big outside concert/festival, 3 big statges bands form mexico, England and the states... lots of Corona.. but at $70 pesos, i almost fainted ... only had 2, although they were supposed to be doubles but it was more like a corona and a 1/4, It was a really fun day, very very hot and we were there from about 1-10, the day finished with Interpol and then the pixies. If I am honest i didn't know any any of the bands, well except for 2 door cinema club who were really good. We then took our very tired bums to our favourite Italian restaurant, Sangria, Gorfonzola pasta and mushroom pizza... a very good Staurday!
Sunday we did the usually house clean/groceries routine.. update im not drinking milk at the moment, only soya milk, Nanette... the itchy legs are back... im cutting foods to find what causes it! We then went to see Eat Pray Love which I loveddddd, and i know jose did too. it is quite long but I especially loved the Italy part... "The sweetness of doing nothing" Dolce far ninete.... I so want to learn Italian again.. well not again but better that I did last time!
ok well Ciao pescado xxx
Lots of free Chedraui stuff!

Lime and chili chips :-)

Cooling off in the heat!

Boys never grow up..
We pose
keeping it healthy

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Leanne, you look so pretty in pink!!!!
    joking, but seriously you do, actually I do too, it must be genetics haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete