Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Friday, October 29, 2010

things

1) I am reading a book right now which is called "Norwegian Wood"  by Haruki Murakami, who I have decided is not my favourite author. I also read another brook from his called "Sputnik sweetheart" a few years ago. If you like nostalgic Japanese themed books haha I think you will like it too!


2) I bought a new moisturizer about 2 months ago that said  "Aclara" on it which i assumed meant, clearing. Yesterday I asked Jose if he thought my skin was clearing up and he said "yeah sure" just like a typical man, then he said but why would that cream clear up you skin? so i said uh well jose it says Aclara... this actually means lightening,  so I have been pulling a Michael Jackson and whitening my skin for the past 2 months... strangely enough I haven't noticed any difference, I think the next shade for me would be transparency haha

1 comment: