Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miss. Leanne

Today was a really good day, nothing very special happened but in terms of my job it was a very satisfying day. My morning class went well, I felt that we made progress and I can see that the man I have the class with is really starting to make some progress, english doesn't come easy to him so it's really nice to hear him saying things that I know he couldn't 1 month ago. I then had my second class with the mum and son, I am noticing that they are writing better and when I tell them stories I feel they understand and they are starting to respond with questions. My class with the 3 girls was great, we spent most of the class taking silly pictures on the Mac and making videos but they were speaking English and with confidence.. its definitely a nice a feeling to know that I have helped them and I see now why people enjoy to teach. Who knows if teaching is something that  will peruse when i return to Vancouver but for now it has been such a fantastic and fulfilling experience. Anyway just thought I would share that with you.
x

Before class
 During class....


After class!

No comments:

Post a Comment