Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

poorly...

I am saying poorly because that always reminds me of Jenny... she always says poorly instead of ill or sick... must be a Manchester thing! So today is Tuesday, i have felt horrible all weekend and yesterday and still today. I went to my 7am class yesterday morning, and my student was like ok you look really bad you need to see a doctor, luckily it is a medical company and they have a doctor on site. I saw him and he told me i had a throat infection but gave me anti-inflamotories and something that gets all the snot out hahha I don't know the medical word. If I didn't feel better today I had to go and get antibiotics. Of course ethos morning I woke up feeling horrible  but the task of finding a Dr. and going by myself was a bit scary... but thanks to god.... i had the lonely Planet book by my side. I managed to find a clinic, metro bus there and pay my 40 dollars to see someone. It was a really nice place thankfully and got to see a nice lady doctor. I now have antibiotic and Tylex... which I am fairly sure they give to swine flu patients but she assured me it was just normal flu haha. Now I m going to get into bed and finish watching Skins Season 3, its actually quite bad but entertaining at the same time. 
Okies speak soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment