Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Cranberries!

So last night Jose, me, and Zazyl and 2 other friends went to see The Cranberries here in Mexico City, to be honest I was not that excited because I didn't know them very well and i don't know the songs but it was soooo good. I actually recognized quite a few of the songs but I didn't know it was them, you know when you say "ohhhh i didn't know this was them." Her voice was beautiful, you can really hear her Irish accent which I like! It was packed in the stadium and Jose managed to sneak the camera in his shoe so I have some pictures and videos! All in all I was really impressed and I think Jose was completely in his element.... he had the rocker bang/fringe flip down to an art haha.
After we went to a bar and had a beer and boogie, then we went to an Irish pub for a beer and some good old pub music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment